Featured Posts

1 2 3 4 5

Tuesday 28 May 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Most Used Reaction GIFs


Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.This week's topic  is : Top Ten Tuesday FREEBIE! Okay, so I'm kind of doing a random one, just because I'm in the mood to add GIFs and so, here are my top ten  fourteen favourite reaction GIFs for books.

IN LOVE (probably with a male character...)















SUPER EXCITED ABOUT THIS ONE






FRUSTRATION





BORED/CONFUSED



 MY HEART IS BROKEN INTO A MILLION PIECES





 So, if you follow my reviews, you know that there are some that are FILLED with reaction GIFs and I wouldn't be surprised if you've seen one of the above in a review (except for the new "Those Little... Daleks" one...I am so excited to use it though, so I had to add it in!) There are so many more I love and I know this is more than ten, but well.... oops! Okay, so leave me a link to your TTT this week! I'd love to see which topic you chose!

Happy Tuesday!
~Kristy

4 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I love gifs and wish I used them more in my reviews, but I don't know how I could keep track of all the ones I want to use. This was such a cute choice for a TTT, love it! :)

    Steph @ The Novlist

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I love that you picked this for your list! So awesome! And many of these were new to me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many Doctor Who ones! Love them!

    Charlie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a very fun list! I love seeing GIFs in posts. There are so many that make me crack up with the excited and funny ones. My TTT.

    Vyki @ On The Shelf

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate every single comment I get! I will try as hard as I can to remember to stop by your blog and return the favour! (I'm so sorry if I forget, I have an awful memory!)

As of now, A Little Shelf of Heaven is an award-free blog! I really appreciate them, so so much, but I just don't have the time to pass them along to other blogs!

Thanks for stopping by! <3

©A Little Shelf of Heaven
Design by Seo Evie. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...