Featured Posts

1 2 3 4 5

Tuesday 21 May 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Covers of Books I've Read


Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.This week's topic  is : Top Ten Covers of Books I Read. These aren't in order, nor are they necessarily THE top ten, but they're the ones that came to my head immediately or something like that... I dunno.. Just look at the pretty covers!!!







Okay, so I'm cheating slightly with Invisibility, as I'm currently reading it, but other than that, I've read all of these and LOVE their covers! I adore the typography on The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight and am so happy I own the UK cover, even though the US cover's nice as well. Anyways, leave me a link to your TTT this week and I'll check it out! Because yes, I do judge books by their covers... sometimes. *cringes* Don't hit me!

Happy reading!
~Kristy

8 comments:

  1. Great picks! I included Across the Universe on my list too :) I really like Under the Never Sky's cover but I haven't read it yet so it wasn't included on mine!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the Across the Universe cover! I haven't read it yet, or it may have made my list too. I wish they didn't change them. But anyways, great list! :)

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  3. Across the Universe has a fantastic cover! Thanks for sharing!

    http://gobsandgobsofbooks.blogspot.com/2013/05/top-ten-favorite-book-covers-of-books.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice picks! I especially like the cover for THE CATASTROPHIC HISTORY OF YOU AND ME. I'd never heard of the book before today, but now I think I need to check it out. Thanks for the rec!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the Unbecoming on my list, too. I love the covers for Born Wicked and Every DAy, but haven't read them yet. Great list!
    Natflix&Books' TTT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eleonor and Park's cover is simple, but sometimes those are the best. I have Under the Never Sky On My List, too!

    http://booknerdsjourney.blogspot.com/2013/05/top-ten-tuesday-fav-book-covers.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the overall style and layout of your blog – especially the cute owls at the top! I think my favorite on your list is Born Wicked. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful covers! :D Even I'm a cover freak and yes, sometimes I judge by covers too! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate every single comment I get! I will try as hard as I can to remember to stop by your blog and return the favour! (I'm so sorry if I forget, I have an awful memory!)

As of now, A Little Shelf of Heaven is an award-free blog! I really appreciate them, so so much, but I just don't have the time to pass them along to other blogs!

Thanks for stopping by! <3

©A Little Shelf of Heaven
Design by Seo Evie. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...