Featured Posts

1 2 3 4 5

Sunday 5 May 2013

April Wrap-Up!


Aahhh I know I'm a bit late with this, but better late than never, right? Okay, so April was an exciting month for me! I turned 16!!! *celebrates* It's really weird and really exciting so of course, I wrote about it on Friday! I also started using Netgalley and rearranged my bookshelf! (If anyone wants me to do a video tour, let me know in the comments!) SO without further ado, this is what April looked like for me:

Books I Read




Most Popular Review





    May TBR-ish






      Random Favourites


      David's Tea: This past month, I've fallen in love with loose tea! I can't get enough! We have a David's Tea in our mall and I can't go in without getting something... It's like the book store!


      Another favourite of mine this month has been my friends! My best friend made me a video for my birthday with all my friends saying Happy Birthday and stuff like that and it definitely brought a tear to my eye! I loved it!

      That's April! I can't believe it's MAY!!! AHHHHH! What the heck, where did the time go!?!?!?

      Happy reading!
      ~Kristy

      4 comments:

      1. This comment has been removed by the author.

        ReplyDelete
        Replies
        1. Aw thanks so much for the offer! I actually just got it, two days ago!

          Delete
      2. You read some really really awesome books in April! I can't wait to read If I Should Die! Meant to Be, Through the Ever Night, Requiem, and Lola and the Boy Next Door are all favorites of mine! :) Sweet Peril and The Boyfriend App are also really great reads, so I hope you enjoy them!

        ReplyDelete
      3. Lovely recap and sweet friends! I'm a big fan of huge tea, I grew up in Malawi which has massive tea plantations - it produces the best tea and coffee, not that I'm biased or anything ;)

        ReplyDelete

      Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate every single comment I get! I will try as hard as I can to remember to stop by your blog and return the favour! (I'm so sorry if I forget, I have an awful memory!)

      As of now, A Little Shelf of Heaven is an award-free blog! I really appreciate them, so so much, but I just don't have the time to pass them along to other blogs!

      Thanks for stopping by! <3

      ©A Little Shelf of Heaven
      Design by Seo Evie. Powered by Blogger.
      Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...