Aahhh I know I'm a bit late with this, but better late than never, right? Okay, so April was an exciting month for me! I turned 16!!! *celebrates* It's really weird and really exciting so of course, I wrote about it on Friday! I also started using Netgalley and rearranged my bookshelf! (If anyone wants me to do a video tour, let me know in the comments!) SO without further ado, this is what April looked like for me:
Books I Read
- Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins My Review|Goodreads
- Requiem by Lauren Oliver My Review | Goodreads
- Dare You To by Katie McGarry My Review | Goodreads
- Meant to Be by Lauren Morrill My Review | Goodreads
- The Prince by Kiera Cass My Review | Goodreads
- The Elite by Kiera Cass (Review to come)
- Legacy by Cayla Kluver My Review | Goodreads
- Die For Her by Amy Plum (Review to come)
- How I Lost You by Janet Gurtler (Review to come)
Most Popular Review
David's Tea: This past month, I've fallen in love with loose tea! I can't get enough! We have a David's Tea in our mall and I can't go in without getting something... It's like the book store!
Another favourite of mine this month has been my friends! My best friend made me a video for my birthday with all my friends saying Happy Birthday and stuff like that and it definitely brought a tear to my eye! I loved it!
That's April! I can't believe it's MAY!!! AHHHHH! What the heck, where did the time go!?!?!?