Featured Posts

1 2 3 4 5

Saturday 25 May 2013

Stacking the Shelves (39)


Stacking the Shelves is a book haul meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews -This is a great way for us to share what books we added to our shelves each week


Traded:

Thank you Christine!!

I traded this copy of The Boyfriend App with Christine before I found out I won a copy from StoryCrush, so now I have two ARCs! I might be giving one to a friend, but if not, maybe one copy will show up in a future giveaway?? 

Leave me a link to your haul this week and I'll check it out! I'd love to see what you got this week in books!

Happy reading!
~Kristy

4 comments:

  1. Really want to read this book! Hope you enjoy!


    My Stacking The Shelves

    Charlie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Boyfriend App is a cute and light contemporary! I loved it! I hope you'll enjoy it too :D Happy reading!

    Here's my STS in case you're interested :P

    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a fun read :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now this looks like a fun read! Hope you enjoy it! Here's ours if you'd like to see it: BiblioJunkies Happy Reading! ~ Bel

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate every single comment I get! I will try as hard as I can to remember to stop by your blog and return the favour! (I'm so sorry if I forget, I have an awful memory!)

As of now, A Little Shelf of Heaven is an award-free blog! I really appreciate them, so so much, but I just don't have the time to pass them along to other blogs!

Thanks for stopping by! <3

©A Little Shelf of Heaven
Design by Seo Evie. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...