Featured Posts

1 2 3 4 5

Sunday 12 May 2013

Bout of Books 7.0 Readathon

Hey guys! I decided last minute to sign up for the  Bout of Books Readathon! I've been meaning to do a readathon lately, so why not this one! It sounds cool!


Bout of BooksThe Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, May 13th and runs through Sunday, May 19th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 7.0 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team



Goals:

  • Read 3 books and start a fourth
  • Comment on more blogs
  • Participate in at least one of the twitter chats
  • Catch up on my reviews (I'm pretty behind, as you may be able to tell from last week's lack of posts)
  • Figure out what I want to do with the YouTube thing...


Books to Choose From To Read:




Updates:
I'm going to be pretty relaxed about this, I think, but I shall be updating my progress on twitter, as well as maybe on Wednesday I'll do a post on how I'm doing! We shall see! This is a pretty last minute thing, but I'm excited, so wish me luck!

Happy reading!
~Kristy

3 comments:

  1. Happy reading! I'm aiming for 10 books this time, not sure if I'll be able to complete it though!

    Charlie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck! I really want to read The Program.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate every single comment I get! I will try as hard as I can to remember to stop by your blog and return the favour! (I'm so sorry if I forget, I have an awful memory!)

As of now, A Little Shelf of Heaven is an award-free blog! I really appreciate them, so so much, but I just don't have the time to pass them along to other blogs!

Thanks for stopping by! <3

©A Little Shelf of Heaven
Design by Seo Evie. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...