Featured Posts

1 2 3 4 5

Saturday 4 May 2013

Stacking the Shelves (36)


Stacking the Shelves is a book haul meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews -This is a great way for us to share what books we added to our shelves each week

BIRTHDAY EDITION!!! (Gifted/Purchased with Giftcards):



 

Thank you so much to my friends that know me so well! I can't wait to read all of these!

That's my haul for the week! It was such a great week and I got some amazing looking books! I can't wait to start them! Leave me a link to your haul and I'll check it out!

Happy reading!
~Kristy

4 comments:

  1. Hey,
    Great Haul. I really hope you like Geek Girl because it's one of my favourite books and it definitely made me embrace my inner geek. Holly Smale even commented on my review. Let me know what you think :)

    Happy Reading!
    - my STS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard such great things about Outlander. I actually have a copy that I'm really looking forward to read. It's just so long, that I'm not quite ready to make the commitment to reading it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looooved Just One Day!! And I read the Outlander series ages ago, though I'm not quite caught up I think. But those books are epic!
    Happy belated birthday! I hope you'll enjoy all your new books :)

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHHH The Program! I picked that up this week too and up so excited. One of the workers at the bookstore told me about the Outlander series and said it was really good, I forgot about it until just now... I'm going to have to add that to my tbr. I haven't read Just One Day yet but I can't wait! I hope you enjoy all your awesome books! Happy Reading :D

    Lauren @ Lose Time Reading

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate every single comment I get! I will try as hard as I can to remember to stop by your blog and return the favour! (I'm so sorry if I forget, I have an awful memory!)

As of now, A Little Shelf of Heaven is an award-free blog! I really appreciate them, so so much, but I just don't have the time to pass them along to other blogs!

Thanks for stopping by! <3

©A Little Shelf of Heaven
Design by Seo Evie. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...