I'm actually being a character from the show Supernatural for Halloween this year! Go fictional characters! I'm being the fem version of Castiel on Friday and I'm so excited!! I've cosplayed this character before and it's a pretty easy costume, plus super fun! Here are ten other characters I'd love to be for Halloween, from books, movies, and TV shows!
1. Elizabeth Bennet, Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen
(a bonus would be if I could find a dude willing to dress up as Mr. Darcy with me)
2. Hester Prynne, The Scarlet Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne
3. Frodo Baggins, The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien
4. Sherlock Holmes, Sherlock Holmes Novels by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
5. Katniss Everdeen, The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
I know it's super common, but I mean, it's Katniss. I want to do it once.
6. Hermione Granger, Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling
Confession: I've already been Hermione for Halloween. Twice. But I don't care, she's my ultimate favourite.
7. The Evil Queen from Once Upon a Time
8. Daisy Buchanan, The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
Those are all costumes that I want to try one year for Halloween! Who are you dressing up as this halloween?