Featured Posts

1 2 3 4 5

Tuesday 10 July 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: My Top Ten Favorite Book Couples (13)

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.This week's topic was a freebie and I had no idea what I was going to do! But then I decided to do a list I feel just needs to get out there: My Top Ten Favorite Book Couples/OTPs. Yes, I know OTP means One True Pair, but hey, I'm indecisive!

1. Ron and Hermione (Harry Potter) - No explanation is needed...
2. Carlos and Kiara (Rules of Attraction [Perfect Chemistry #2] ) - I love their relationship so much! Carlos and Kiara's story is too cute!
3. Juliette and Adam (Shatter Me) - Adam is just so amazingly perfect for Juliette. <333
4. Linden and Rhine (Wither) - I know, I know.. Some people totally don't agree with this, but I prefer Rhine with Linden than with Gabriel. I believe in their relationship so much more.

5. Rose and Dimitri (Vampire Academy) - I adore Dimitri! That's all there is to say!
6. Sydney and Adrian (Bloodlines) - It will happen. I know it will. It has to.
7. Alex and Lena (Delirium) - GAH! Requiem cannot come any faster!!!

8. Elizabeth Bennet and Fitzwilliam Darcy (Pride & Prejudice) - Really? Do I need to explain?
 9. Augustus Waters and Hazel Grace Lancaster (The Fault in Our Stars) - See above...
10. Anne Shirley and Gilbert Blythe (Anne of Green Gables, etc.) - Oh, Anne. In such denial to your feelings for so long..


 That's my TTT for the week! Leave me a link to yours and I'll be sure to check it out!

Have a good day/night!
~Kristy

14 comments:

  1. I almost chose this topic this week, and then I got stuck deciding on my favourite HP couple and had to give up! (I think it would have to be Molly and Arthur in the end.) Great list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH.EM.GEE. You're my book kindred spirit. You didn't leave out Anne and Gilbert!! How can they not take your breath away?!

    No explanation needed for Ron and Hermione is right. I love them. I wanted more of them together. But, that's the crazy romantic in me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, but Rhine should be with Gabriel. ;-)

    Great list! I'm worried about Adam and Juliette though. Things just seemed to go a little too well for them in Shatter Me...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I agree with you on the Adam and Juliette thing... I hope it works out for them though. I'm sure it will!!!

      Delete
  4. My favourite would be Anne and Gilbert. =) Great list there. Do drop by my blog.

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list!

    Totally agree with your thoughts and reasoning on #4- I am with you all the way!! And I'm also hoping for #6, but I guess we'll have to just wait and see.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful list! Have yet to read the Vampire Academy series but that girl in your photo looks totally like Sophia Bush from One tree Hill. Random thought! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic list! I love Rose and Dimitri, Ron and Hermione, Lizzie and Darcy, and Augustus and Hazel as well!(:

    ~Keertana
    Ivy Book Bindings

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a great list! There are so many great book couples out there. It would have been so hard to pick, so I didn't go with this one this week. :) I did book crushes instead. Because, you know, that's SO much easier. :P

    New GFC follower!

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  9. Alex and Lena! I NEED to know what happens next and if they don't end up together... I don't even know what I'll do.

    Great list, I love all the couples you listed!

    Top Ten: Favorite Declarations of Love in YA

    ReplyDelete
  10. 6 will definitely happen!

    Patricia // My Post

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love awesome fictional couples! Alex and Lena, Augustus and Hazel, Darcy and Elizabeth, and Ron and Hermione are some of my favorites as well. (I actually still need to read the other books you've mentioned...)

    Aimee// Top Ten Ships That Broke My Heart (just a little)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Of course Granger and Weasley made the list. I'm so glad Bennett and Darcy were on there and Anne and Gilbert. You hit three of my favorite couples. And Alex and Lena that one is tearing me apart. They better end up together.

    I really need to read Pandemonium.

    Great list!

    Here's mine

    ~Danica Page
    P.S. If you stop by be sure to check out my giveaway for any book under $15.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I compelely agree with Hermione and Ron, and of course Elizabeth and Darcy! Great list :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate every single comment I get! I will try as hard as I can to remember to stop by your blog and return the favour! (I'm so sorry if I forget, I have an awful memory!)

As of now, A Little Shelf of Heaven is an award-free blog! I really appreciate them, so so much, but I just don't have the time to pass them along to other blogs!

Thanks for stopping by! <3

©A Little Shelf of Heaven
Design by Seo Evie. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...