The Broke and the Bookish.This week's topic was a freebie and I had no idea what I was going to do! But then I decided to do a list I feel just needs to get out there: My Top Ten Favorite Book Couples/OTPs. Yes, I know OTP means One True Pair, but hey, I'm indecisive!
1. Ron and Hermione (Harry Potter) - No explanation is needed...
2. Carlos and Kiara (Rules of Attraction [Perfect Chemistry #2] ) - I love their relationship so much! Carlos and Kiara's story is too cute!
3. Juliette and Adam (Shatter Me) - Adam is just so amazingly perfect for Juliette. <333
4. Linden and Rhine (Wither) - I know, I know.. Some people totally don't agree with this, but I prefer Rhine with Linden than with Gabriel. I believe in their relationship so much more.
5. Rose and Dimitri (Vampire Academy) - I adore Dimitri! That's all there is to say!
6. Sydney and Adrian (Bloodlines) - It will happen. I know it will. It has to.
7. Alex and Lena (Delirium) - GAH! Requiem cannot come any faster!!!
8. Elizabeth Bennet and Fitzwilliam Darcy (Pride & Prejudice) - Really? Do I need to explain?
9. Augustus Waters and Hazel Grace Lancaster (The Fault in Our Stars) - See above...
10. Anne Shirley and Gilbert Blythe (Anne of Green Gables, etc.) - Oh, Anne. In such denial to your feelings for so long..
That's my TTT for the week! Leave me a link to yours and I'll be sure to check it out!
Have a good day/night!