Featured Posts

1 2 3 4 5

Saturday 21 July 2012

Stacking the Shelves (10)


Stacking the Shelves is a book haul meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews -This is a great way for us to share what books we added to our shelves each week!


For Review:

Thanks to Edwin Wolfe and Shari A. Brady!!!

Purchased:

 


 Those are my new books! I'm super thrilled I finally got Goddess Interrupted! Plus I'm so stoked about Gilt, and the others, too! Let me know what you got this week in the comments below- Leave me a link to your haul!

Have a good day/night!
~Kristy                                                                                                         

5 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the Goddess series! Definitely one of my favourites - hope you enjoy :)

    I also really like the idea of Gilt!

    Happy Sunday!

    My haul this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great set! I should get the Goddess Legacy. I have Gilt but still need to read it.
    My Bookish Recap

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm on the wait list at the library for Gilt and hope to get it soon. I love historical fiction, and Gilt sounds like an excellent read. Happy reading!

    Our STS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to read the Goddess Test it sounds so good! Awesome haul!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate every single comment I get! I will try as hard as I can to remember to stop by your blog and return the favour! (I'm so sorry if I forget, I have an awful memory!)

As of now, A Little Shelf of Heaven is an award-free blog! I really appreciate them, so so much, but I just don't have the time to pass them along to other blogs!

Thanks for stopping by! <3

©A Little Shelf of Heaven
Design by Seo Evie. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...