Featured Posts

1 2 3 4 5

Tuesday 17 July 2012

Top Ten Books For People Who Liked Shatter Me (15)






Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.This week's topic is another "if you liked" list, so my topic is: My Top Ten Books For People Who Liked Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi! Surprise, surprise! Again, these are in no particular order!

1. Storm by Brigid Kemmerer - This book is filled with tons of action and a romance, that in the end, you just hate to love.

2. Wither by Lauren DeStefano - This is one of my favorite dystopian novels I've read. It is filled with a realistic, very seemingly possible future.

3. Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins - I LOVE this book! I think any fan of Shatter Me would enjoy it because there's a lot of drama and action, as well as very romantic scenes that make me swoon!

4.  Divergent by Veronica Roth - Well, yeah. I mean, if you're a fan of any dystopian, you'll probably love this book. *probably!*

5. Matched by Ally Condie - Another dystopian, Matched has quite the different world than Shatter Me, but it's really good at the same time!

6. Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead - Though it's not a dystopian novel, it is similar to Shatter Me in the fact that both Juliette and Rose are very strong female characters, with a very vulnerable side to them as well. Plus, anyone who doesn't love either Dimitri or Adrian, is a bit nuts.

7. Delirium by Lauren Oliver - Filled with sweet romance, Alex and Lena's secret relationship reminded me a bit of Adam and Juliette's.

8. Unraveling by Elizabeth Norris - This book is filled with action and suspense, just like Shatter Me. I loved it almost as much as I loved Tahereh Mafi's book!

9.Across the Universe by Beth Revis - Sci-fi adventure novel that is too amazing for words. Elder and Amy's relationship is super sweet and they're so likeable.

10. The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting - The Body Finder series has that great suspense aspect to it and tons of sweet romance that we find in Shatter Me!

That is my top ten of the week! Leave me a link in the comments below and I'll check out your list! I'd love to see some recommendations!

Happy reading!
~Kristy

11 comments:

  1. I can't even get Shatter Me on Kindle in Scotland! We don't have a bookstore in my town and I'd need to order it. I'm such a fan of my kindle, I've just been waiting. But, I SO want to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed Shatter Me and I really enjoyed several of your choices. I still need to read Sweet Evil! Great list.
    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm reading Sweet Evil right now! Great list. I've read most of these. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm looking for a book to read that's almost just like Shatter Me and I was interested in "Sweet Evil".... would you recommend it? Is it any good and worth my time

      Delete
  4. I actually didn't care for Shatter Me, but I love all of the books on your list! Some really great choices :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great choices for Shatter Me fans. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want to read Sweet Evil and Across the Universe. I heard amazing things about both books! Excited!

    Top Ten Tuesday

    Lisa @ Shatterbooks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't forget Prism League of Light!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want books exactly like shatter me. I cant get enough of tehereh mafi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try the unbecoming of mara dyer its my 2nd favorite (shatter me first obv)

      Delete
  9. If you liked Shatter Me you should also read the Sky Fall trilogy. It's not dystopian, but it featured people with powers and it has a sweet romance like Shatter Me.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate every single comment I get! I will try as hard as I can to remember to stop by your blog and return the favour! (I'm so sorry if I forget, I have an awful memory!)

As of now, A Little Shelf of Heaven is an award-free blog! I really appreciate them, so so much, but I just don't have the time to pass them along to other blogs!

Thanks for stopping by! <3

©A Little Shelf of Heaven
Design by Seo Evie. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...