Tuesday, 17 July 2012
Top Ten Books For People Who Liked Shatter Me (15)
Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.This week's topic is another "if you liked" list, so my topic is: My Top Ten Books For People Who Liked Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi! Surprise, surprise! Again, these are in no particular order!
1. Storm by Brigid Kemmerer - This book is filled with tons of action and a romance, that in the end, you just hate to love.
2. Wither by Lauren DeStefano - This is one of my favorite dystopian novels I've read. It is filled with a realistic, very seemingly possible future.
3. Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins - I LOVE this book! I think any fan of Shatter Me would enjoy it because there's a lot of drama and action, as well as very romantic scenes that make me swoon!
4. Divergent by Veronica Roth - Well, yeah. I mean, if you're a fan of any dystopian, you'll probably love this book. *probably!*
5. Matched by Ally Condie - Another dystopian, Matched has quite the different world than Shatter Me, but it's really good at the same time!
6. Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead - Though it's not a dystopian novel, it is similar to Shatter Me in the fact that both Juliette and Rose are very strong female characters, with a very vulnerable side to them as well. Plus, anyone who doesn't love either Dimitri or Adrian, is a bit nuts.
7. Delirium by Lauren Oliver - Filled with sweet romance, Alex and Lena's secret relationship reminded me a bit of Adam and Juliette's.
8. Unraveling by Elizabeth Norris - This book is filled with action and suspense, just like Shatter Me. I loved it almost as much as I loved Tahereh Mafi's book!
9.Across the Universe by Beth Revis - Sci-fi adventure novel that is too amazing for words. Elder and Amy's relationship is super sweet and they're so likeable.
10. The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting - The Body Finder series has that great suspense aspect to it and tons of sweet romance that we find in Shatter Me!
That is my top ten of the week! Leave me a link in the comments below and I'll check out your list! I'd love to see some recommendations!