Featured Posts

1 2 3 4 5

Tuesday 3 July 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: For People Who Liked X Author

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.This week's topic is: For People Who Liked X Author.

If you like Sarah Dessen and her beachy, romantic reads, try:

  • The Summer of Skinny Dipping by Amanda Howells
  • Twenty Boy Summer by Sarah Ockler
  • The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson

If you like Suzanne Collins and her epic dystopia trilogy, try:
  • Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
  • Divergent by Veronica Roth
  • Matched by Ally Condie

If you like Kimberly Derting and her creepy paranormals, try:
  • Paranormalcy by Kiersten White
  • Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins
  • Storm by Brigid Kemmerer

If you like Stephen Chbosky's raw contemporary, try:
  • It's Kind of a Funny Story by Ned Vizzini
  • Under the Moon by Deborah Kerbel


Sorry for no real description to them, but I kind of had to rush this one! Leave me a link in the comments to your TTT and I'll check them out! This week's topic is a great one for finding new books!
Have a great day/night!

~Kristy

8 comments:

  1. Ooh I'm loving all the recommendations - especially the Suzanne Collins one. I've read Divergent - loved it and agree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list. I like the books you listed! I really want to read Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi. Everyone seems to love it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many people went for different authors!
    I read Hunger Games then Matched and Divergent's next on my list- will be checking out Shatter Me! And I love the recommendations for Sarah Dessen :)
    Have a lovely week
    My TTT- http://tinyurl.com/ce6286e

    ReplyDelete
  4. New Follower. Great lists you have here.
    -Jenese
    www.readersconfession.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, very nice recommendations! For the ones that I've read, I definitely agree :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great List!! All of those books seem perfect for the authors you picked!!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your suggestions for books similar to Stephen Chbosky.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great recommendations, I definitely want to read Twenty Boy Summer. I enjoyed It's Kind of a Funny Story and The Perks of Being a Wallflower, so I might have to check out Under The Moon!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate every single comment I get! I will try as hard as I can to remember to stop by your blog and return the favour! (I'm so sorry if I forget, I have an awful memory!)

As of now, A Little Shelf of Heaven is an award-free blog! I really appreciate them, so so much, but I just don't have the time to pass them along to other blogs!

Thanks for stopping by! <3

©A Little Shelf of Heaven
Design by Seo Evie. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...