Featured Posts

1 2 3 4 5

Sunday 15 July 2012

Stacking the Shelves (9)


Stacking the Shelves is a book haul meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews -This is a great way for us to share what books we added to our shelves each week!

For Review:

The Possession of Cassie Quinn 
Thank you to Kathryn Knutson and North Star Press!!!
Purchased:

Tiger's Curse (The Tiger Saga, #1)  A Midsummer's Nightmare  Chain Reaction (Perfect Chemistry, #3) 


That's what I got this week! Don't forget to leave me a link in the comments for your haul and I'll check it out!

Happy reading!
~Kristy

5 comments:

  1. So many wonderful books. I have Midsummers Nightmare too. I keep looking at it and will be reading it very soon. My good friend Kayla told me to read Chain Reaction. I guess its good.
    Possession of Cassie Quinn looks awesome!
    Week in(bookish)News:Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Kody Keplinger's books! I haven't read A Midsummer's Nightmare yet but I am looking forward to! I also think Tiger's Curse sounds pretty interesting! Happy reading! :)
    You can check out what books I got this week here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a fan of Keplinger's. I can't wait to read A Midsummer's Nightmare.
    Happy reading,
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cover of The Possession of Cassie Quinn looks so creepy! Hope you enjoy all your books, I definitely need to read something by Kody Keplinger this year, I've heard a lot of excellent things about her books and I've yet to give one a go.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look good, happy reading.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate every single comment I get! I will try as hard as I can to remember to stop by your blog and return the favour! (I'm so sorry if I forget, I have an awful memory!)

As of now, A Little Shelf of Heaven is an award-free blog! I really appreciate them, so so much, but I just don't have the time to pass them along to other blogs!

Thanks for stopping by! <3

©A Little Shelf of Heaven
Design by Seo Evie. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...