The Broke and the Bookish.This week's topic is Characters I’d Like To Switch Places With For 24 Hours. LOVE THIS!!!
1. Sydney from Bloodines by Richelle Mead - I have always been fascinated by boarding school, as well as paranormal creatures! So why not both? Plus Sydney would have access to so much history and chemistry information, (two of my favorite subjects) that it would be like heaven!
2. Hermione from Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling - Who wouldn't want to go to Hogwarts!?!?!?! This is a pretty obvious choice, I think! I'd want to switch with Hermione, just so that I can say I switched with Hermione... :P
3. Kiara from Rules of Attraction by Simone Elkeles - Only because Carlos is freaking gorgeous and hilarious and I love Kiara's family so much!
4. Anna from Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins - I wouldn't want to switch with her on one of her partying nights, but on a day where she can hang out with Kaden, as well as because her power to see auras would be so useful.
5. Juliette from Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi - I'm known as the 'mom' of my group of friends at school and everyone thinks I wouldn't hurt a fly. And it's true, I totally wouldn't! But is it terrible of me to want to know what it would feel like to have everyone terrified of you, even just for a day? Probably... Okay, well then I'd love to hang out with Adam and Kenji, too!
6. Anna from Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins - Boarding School in Paris. Etienne St. Clair. Enough said.
7. Gloria from Vixen by Jillian Larkin - I always say that I was born in the wrong era, and I've always been fascinated by the 20's. Just to see what it was like would be incredible.
8. Kate from The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter - I love Greek mythology, so to hang out with the Gods and Goddesses would be amazing!!!
That's all I can think of right now! There are probably way more I could have put on here, but I can't think of any at the moment! Leave me a link in the comments to your TTT and I'll check it out!