Featured Posts

1 2 3 4 5

Wednesday 4 July 2012

Be Right Back!!!

Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know that I'm going to be away for the next couple of days and I don't know when I'll be able to connect to the internet. Plus, when I do, it will be only on my iPod. I've got some posts scheduled to go up, but I won't be back until Sunday, so my emails will have to wait until then for replies. I'm kind of freaked out about not having Wi-Fi for 4 days, but I think I'll survive. The place I'm going to has the most adorable indie bookstore, so I'm excited to go explore!

Anyways, I just wanted to let y'all know, if you're interested!
Talk to you guys in a few days!
~Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate every single comment I get! I will try as hard as I can to remember to stop by your blog and return the favour! (I'm so sorry if I forget, I have an awful memory!)

As of now, A Little Shelf of Heaven is an award-free blog! I really appreciate them, so so much, but I just don't have the time to pass them along to other blogs!

Thanks for stopping by! <3

©A Little Shelf of Heaven
Design by Seo Evie. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...