Featured Posts

1 2 3 4 5

Sunday 1 July 2012

RAK: July Edition (1)

Random Act of Kindness
R.A.K. is hosted by the girls at Book Soulmates!
Every month you can sign up and post your wishlist in chance that someone might offer you a book/gift! Or of course, you can send one, too!
Here are the details, from their website:
COMPLETE RULES RE-CAP:
Please read carefully & follow all rules!  Thank you!
  • Please sign-up each month that you can participate (give as well as receive).
  • Show off your participation by grabbing our RAK button (code is in the right sidebar).
  • Create a wish list (on Amazon, Goodreads, or your blog, etc) and post it in the Google Doc located in each R.A.K post for the month.
  • If you choose to do a R.A.K for someone, check out their wish list and contact that blogger directly for their information.
  • Once you receive a RAK, send us an our new email to [rakbybooksoulmates @ gmail . com] so that we can update the Google Doc. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU SEND EMAILS TO THIS ADDRESS!
  • E-book participation is limited to files being gifted directly to a person from the e-book store.
  • At the end of the month, SHOW US YOUR R.A.K by making a "RAK Wrap-Up" post.  This post should include who you SENT gifts to as well who you RECEIVED gifts from :)
OPEN TO EVERYONE including all our International brethren!
Remember, there's always the Book Depository and they offer FREE shipping!

This was my first month ever participating in RAK and it was great! I didn't receive any books, but I did send one!
I Sent:

 to Darlene!

I must say, it felt great to send a book that I wasn't going to read to a loving home! I sent it out yesterday, (super last minute, I know!) so hopefully it should get to Darlene soon! I hope more people decide to do this! It's a great way to do something nice for someone and get to know fellow book bloggers!

Let me know if you're signed up for RAK!

Happy reading!
~Kristy
(My Wishlist)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate every single comment I get! I will try as hard as I can to remember to stop by your blog and return the favour! (I'm so sorry if I forget, I have an awful memory!)

As of now, A Little Shelf of Heaven is an award-free blog! I really appreciate them, so so much, but I just don't have the time to pass them along to other blogs!

Thanks for stopping by! <3

©A Little Shelf of Heaven
Design by Seo Evie. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...