Featured Posts

1 2 3 4 5

Tuesday 30 April 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Words That Make Me Buy A Book Instantly


Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.This week's topic  is : Top Ten Books That Make Me Instantly Buy a Book.

1. Road-Trip - I loooove me some travel books and road trips are so much fun! I can't wait to go on a road trip with my friends after graduation so I love these kind of books!

2. Mental Illnesses - I'm not sure how to exactly describe what I'm saying, but if I find a book with the main character who has depression or is bipolar or something like that, I automatically go for it.

3. London - I will pick it up and I will imagine I am there. London is my favourite city, so anything about it is going to be MINE!

4. 1920's - I love this time period! I find it so interesting and the books set in the 20's are always so fabulous!

5. Marie Antoinette - She intrigues me and I love learning about her, but if I find a fiction book about her, I usually snatch it up right away!

6. Canada - There aren't a ton of YA novels set in Canada so I love seeing one that is. If it's about anything I find interesting, it's a no brainer that it will be on my shelf!

7. Music - I love books about music because it's so nice discovering new music and also enjoying the references to stuff I already like!

8. Travel - Like I said in #1, I love travel books! I can explore new places through words!

9. Time Travel - Guys, as soon as there's time travel in a book, it's already in my hands and I'm reading. I LOVE time travel books!

10. Greek Mythology - I love reading about the gods and goddesses of Olympus and spin offs about them are usually a lot of fun!

Leave me a link to your TTT this week and I'll check it out!

Happy reading!
~Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate every single comment I get! I will try as hard as I can to remember to stop by your blog and return the favour! (I'm so sorry if I forget, I have an awful memory!)

As of now, A Little Shelf of Heaven is an award-free blog! I really appreciate them, so so much, but I just don't have the time to pass them along to other blogs!

Thanks for stopping by! <3

©A Little Shelf of Heaven
Design by Seo Evie. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...