Featured Posts

1 2 3 4 5

Wednesday 3 April 2013

March Wrap-Up!


Hey guys! Okay, I know I'm a couple of days late with this... Sorry! March was a really great month for me... Spring break and everything, super relaxing! I got to read a lot (not as much as I wanted...) and I finally cracked open my old eReader! I figured it out and I'm really loving it! I still love physical books a lot more, but it's nice to have them all in the same place. Anywho, here's the wrap up!

Books I Read
  • Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi  My Review | Goodreads
  • Heist Society by Ally Carter My Review | Goodreads
  • Boundless by Cynthia Hand My Review | Goodreads
  • Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell My Review | Goodreads
  • Destroy Me by Tahereh Mafi (review to come)
  • The Goddess Inheritance by Aimee Carter (review to come)
  • Through the Ever Night by Veronica Rossi (review to come)
  • Time Between Us by Tamara Ireland Stone (review to come)
  • Homecoming by Richelle Mead (review to come)

Most Popular Review



March TBR-ish



 Favourite Randoms


SCRUNCHIES! I used to have so many of these and I don't know where they went! But I found some at a store the other week and then I broke out my sewing kit and made ten! WHOO!

THE SUN! The weather has been so beautiful where I live lately and it's just so nice! I read out on the deck in a pair of shorts and tank tops and I got a tan!!! 
 
Alright, that's it! I feel like I'm forgetting something, but I'm not sure what it is... Got any ideas? Anywho, leave me a link if you did a wrap up or tell me in the comments what some of your favourites were this month! 
 
 Happy reading!
~Kristy

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great month, Under The Never Sky and Heist Society are on my TBR List. Happy April :D

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate every single comment I get! I will try as hard as I can to remember to stop by your blog and return the favour! (I'm so sorry if I forget, I have an awful memory!)

As of now, A Little Shelf of Heaven is an award-free blog! I really appreciate them, so so much, but I just don't have the time to pass them along to other blogs!

Thanks for stopping by! <3

©A Little Shelf of Heaven
Design by Seo Evie. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...