Featured Posts

1 2 3 4 5

Friday 26 April 2013

TGIF: Organizing the Bookshelf

Hi everyone! This week's TGIF is going to be quick!

In my bedroom I have two bookshelves. One wide, with five shelves, another skinny with six. The wide one has all my YA books on it and the skinny one has my ARCs, classics, Harry Potter shelf, non fiction and MG/adult novels. My YA shelves are SO cramped in space and they're starting to dip a bit from the weight! o.O I want to know:

How do you organize your books?

I currently have my YA books organized by the author's last name and then the first shelf is my TBR shelf. I like this setup, but I am open to suggestions if you have any! I have a lot of my books stacked on top of each other and random books scattered around my room as well....


But I need them to be organized and I have yet to find a system I like.... Let me know in the comments how you organize your shelves! I'd love to know!


Happy Friday!
~Kristy

2 comments:

  1. My bookshelves are a little "weird shaped", so I have organize my books by height. But I would love to have a huge wall to wall bookshelf one day. Then I could color coordinate my books *dreamy sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. My shelves have started to 'dip' as well!
    I know I'm not being helpful but I don't really organize my shelves. I have all of my hardcover classic together and two shelves of fantasy hardcovers, but the rest is just a big mess. I've been meaning to organize them but I have so many books I just don't know where to start!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate every single comment I get! I will try as hard as I can to remember to stop by your blog and return the favour! (I'm so sorry if I forget, I have an awful memory!)

As of now, A Little Shelf of Heaven is an award-free blog! I really appreciate them, so so much, but I just don't have the time to pass them along to other blogs!

Thanks for stopping by! <3

©A Little Shelf of Heaven
Design by Seo Evie. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...