Featured Posts

1 2 3 4 5

Tuesday 9 April 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Read Before I Was a Blogger

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.This week's topic  is : Top Ten Favorite Books I Read Before I Was A Blogger. ... Can seven of them be Harry Potter? Okay, okay, never mind.. Here you go!








Hmm.... Okay there are a lot more but some of them I can't remember the titles of and I don't want to overload this list! There are so many more books that I adored before I was a blogger. A lot of contemporaries and a few paranormals. Not a ton of dystopians, but a few! Blogging definitely opened up a new world of books for me, but I still remember the days where I'd go into a bookstore or the library WITHOUT having checked Goodreads for the latest releases or twitter for any recommendations! Just me and the books, not a lot of prior knowledge to what was coming out or which books everyone was raving about.

What about you? I want to know what some of your favourite books were before you were a blogger! OR if you're not a book blogger, let me know in the comments what some of your favourites are lately!

Happy Tuesday!
~Kristy

3 comments:

  1. Great list. Of your list I only read Harry Potter in my pre-blogging days. Blogging has definitely opened me up to more books too, though I still try and visit the library/bookshops without a tbr list in my head. It doesn't always work though :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo great list! I also put the sisterhood of the traveling pants :)

    http://myloveforfilmsandnovels.blogspot.com/2013/04/top-ten-tuesday-4-top-ten-books-i-read.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a huge fan of The HP and HG series too. Awesome list :-)

    Tanya Patrice
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate every single comment I get! I will try as hard as I can to remember to stop by your blog and return the favour! (I'm so sorry if I forget, I have an awful memory!)

As of now, A Little Shelf of Heaven is an award-free blog! I really appreciate them, so so much, but I just don't have the time to pass them along to other blogs!

Thanks for stopping by! <3

©A Little Shelf of Heaven
Design by Seo Evie. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...