Featured Posts

1 2 3 4 5

Wednesday 29 February 2012

'W' squared Wednesdays -3

Hey everyone! I have finally decided to order some books online! I'm not sure when they'll come in, but I'm super excited to get them! Anyways, here's what's up with today's post: every Wednesday I will post a book I am waiting for it's release in 2012 and also any books I am wanting to read but haven't had the chance yet. Then hopefully, my next IMM will have one of those books in it! (Crossing fingers). Feel free to join me in this bookish meme!


Waiting for:


When I heard Laren Conrad was coming out with a new novel I almost screamed. Her series 'L.A. Candy' was such a cute, fun read! I'm so excited for this book which follows Madison, who was a character from Conrad's last books. Madison is such a diva and had a really cool background, so I'm really excited to read more about her! 




Wanting:


This is my number one MUST-READ right now. I have ordered it off of Amazon and I am desperately needing it! I haven't been able to find it anywhere! Not one of the four book stores I have been to recently have had it in stock. How weird is that?! If you've read this book, tell me what you thought!



I finished 'Pandemonium' last night so I will post my review on it tomorrow!
Until then, good bye!
~Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate every single comment I get! I will try as hard as I can to remember to stop by your blog and return the favour! (I'm so sorry if I forget, I have an awful memory!)

As of now, A Little Shelf of Heaven is an award-free blog! I really appreciate them, so so much, but I just don't have the time to pass them along to other blogs!

Thanks for stopping by! <3

©A Little Shelf of Heaven
Design by Seo Evie. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...