Featured Posts

1 2 3 4 5

Thursday 16 February 2012

Poll question! - What's your favourite Sarah Dessen Book?

I thought I'd do something kind of fun and ask a question about the winner of each poll I give! So the winner was... Sarah Dessen! I want to know: What is your favourite Sarah Dessen book? Any YA loving female should most definitely read her work, even some of the guys if you're into that kind of book! I have read every single one and I think Along for the Ride is the one I liked the most, but I never forget to mention Lock and Key. That was the first Sarah Dessen novel I had ever read and I loved it so much! But the funny thing is, I don't actually own any of the books. I've always borrowed them from the library or my friends... maybe it's time I make some room for a few of them!

So I ask you: What's your favourite Sarah Dessen novel? Let me know!

Visit her at sarahdessen.com/
~Kristy

2 comments:

  1. My favorite is The Truth About Forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favourite is The Truth About Forver as well. It was the first of her's I read and will always have a special place in my heart. I've re-read it twice now.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate every single comment I get! I will try as hard as I can to remember to stop by your blog and return the favour! (I'm so sorry if I forget, I have an awful memory!)

As of now, A Little Shelf of Heaven is an award-free blog! I really appreciate them, so so much, but I just don't have the time to pass them along to other blogs!

Thanks for stopping by! <3

©A Little Shelf of Heaven
Design by Seo Evie. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...