Featured Posts

1 2 3 4 5

Tuesday 7 February 2012

Teaser Tuesdays -1

This is my first 'Teaser Tuesday' and I'd just like to start of by saying that all the information regarding these posts and any other memes will be in the page Weekly Memes!.

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson
http://www.theskyiseverywhere.com/






"Hey, John Lennon," Gram echoes.
Unbelievable. This can't be catching on.
    -page 82



Comment a link to your Teaser, I'd love to check it out!

~Kristy

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Thanks for following my blog: The Writer's Block. I am now a follower of yours. I look forward to reading more about you and your love affair with books. Many blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Vanessa! I really enjoyed your blog!

      Delete

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate every single comment I get! I will try as hard as I can to remember to stop by your blog and return the favour! (I'm so sorry if I forget, I have an awful memory!)

As of now, A Little Shelf of Heaven is an award-free blog! I really appreciate them, so so much, but I just don't have the time to pass them along to other blogs!

Thanks for stopping by! <3

©A Little Shelf of Heaven
Design by Seo Evie. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...