Featured Posts

1 2 3 4 5

Sunday 19 February 2012

In my Mailbox -3

This weekly meme is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. Every Sunday I'll put up which books I bought, borrowed or hopefully one day received for review. This way you'll have a little sneak peek on the reviews to look forward to soon!
I bought two books from Coles this week and received a ton from the library. Actually, I'll tell you a little story. My school is pretty close to our public library and a ton of other establishments. So on Monday I decided to walk over to the library and then meet up with some friends at Starbucks during lunch. I went and returned the seven books I had and picked up ten more. Then I walked over to the Starbucks that was nearby and bought my drink and rushed back to school with my friends to catch the bell. Until we realized that one of my good, but forgetful mates forgot her binder on the little table inside the coffee shop. So our honorable friend decided he would risk being late and ran all the way there without stopping, and back, catching up with our group before we had gotten to the school. Either we are really slow walkers or he is a very fast runner. Anyways, here's my list of books I got this week!


Eve by Anna Carey
Fallen by Lauren Kate
Empress of the World by Sara Ryan
The Summoning by Kelley Armstrong
The Summer of Skinny Dipping by Amanda Howells
Twenty Boy Summer by Sarah Ockler
Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
The Lonely Hearts Club by Elizabeth Eulberg
Sleeping Arrangments by Madeleine Wickham
Captivate by Carrey Jones
Th1rteen R3asons Why by Jay Asher

Let me know what you got this week by commenting below!
~Kristy




2 comments:

  1. Hey, there :Dian you follow my book blog? its http://sarahintidam.blogspot.com/ :D thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked Thirteen Reasons Why. It was kind of dark but well-worth the read. Very relatable read.


    -Sharmin

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate every single comment I get! I will try as hard as I can to remember to stop by your blog and return the favour! (I'm so sorry if I forget, I have an awful memory!)

As of now, A Little Shelf of Heaven is an award-free blog! I really appreciate them, so so much, but I just don't have the time to pass them along to other blogs!

Thanks for stopping by! <3

©A Little Shelf of Heaven
Design by Seo Evie. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...