Featured Posts

1 2 3 4 5

Sunday 12 February 2012

In My Mailbox -2

This weekly meme is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. Every Sunday I'll put up which books I bought, borrowed or hopefully one day received for review. This way you'll have a little sneak peek on the reviews to look forward to soon!


This week I bought:
 Delirium by Lauren Oliver. I have been wanting to read this book forever! But I kept getting distracted by other books or other stuff. So I finally took the initiative and bought it! I started it yesterday and I have to say I absolutely love it! I'm already so anticipating Pandemonium!


The Time-Traveling Fashionista by Bianca Turetsky. I saw this book in American Eagle and I had to have it! It's a story perfect for any book-worm/fashionista! Plus, it has some really beautiful pictures in it of different dresses that are part of the story!


That's all I got this week, I was really trying hard to control myself when I saw a book I wanted! I'm going to try (try) to refrain myself from buying a ton of books this month. I do have a ton that just came into the library that I'll go pick up in a few days, but hopefully I won't spend any money on any this week... wish me luck!

My review on Jandy Nelson's 'The Sky is Everywhere' will be up tomorrow (finally)!
~Kristy

1 comment:

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate every single comment I get! I will try as hard as I can to remember to stop by your blog and return the favour! (I'm so sorry if I forget, I have an awful memory!)

As of now, A Little Shelf of Heaven is an award-free blog! I really appreciate them, so so much, but I just don't have the time to pass them along to other blogs!

Thanks for stopping by! <3

©A Little Shelf of Heaven
Design by Seo Evie. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...