Featured Posts

1 2 3 4 5

Friday 3 February 2012

The Golden Lily Description!

Hello everyone! I had the nice surprise after school today while checking out Richelle Mead's blog... The Golden Lily description is out! Let`s celebrate!

Isn't that exciting!? For any Vampire Academy fans this is BIG. There's just over four months until it's release on June 19th. I'm already trying to plan out if it would be better to go to the bookstore the day it is released or the day after! I`d love to pre-order it but there are too many risks that I am not willing to take... So here's the link to Richelle's blog. If you know the VA series and Bloodlines then hopefully this is something exciting to make you smile if you haven't already seen it.



Sounds exciting doesn't it? I saw somewhere that this book will be a little bit more exciting than the previous, much like how the VA books got more and more suspenseful and exciting as the time went on. If you haven't already read Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead, they are the number one book series I would recommend. Give them a try if you'd like! 
Have a good night (or day, if that's what it is for you!)
-- Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate every single comment I get! I will try as hard as I can to remember to stop by your blog and return the favour! (I'm so sorry if I forget, I have an awful memory!)

As of now, A Little Shelf of Heaven is an award-free blog! I really appreciate them, so so much, but I just don't have the time to pass them along to other blogs!

Thanks for stopping by! <3

©A Little Shelf of Heaven
Design by Seo Evie. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...