Featured Posts

1 2 3 4 5

Tuesday 14 February 2012

One-Month Blogiversary!

Happy Valentine's day everyone! For a lot of people, this could possibly be their anniversary in their relationship; one month, one year, ten years, who knows! But for me, it's the mark of one month since I first started blogging on January 14th!

I wanted to take some time to say a great big thank you to everyone in the blogging community, especially my fellow book bloggers! Everyone is so kind and helpful around here with lots of great tips and advice. I am so grateful to the people that actually take the time to read what I wrote and subscribe. Everytime I see that little number on the left go up, it motivates me to keep this up. So thank you!

Happy Hearts Day!
~Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate every single comment I get! I will try as hard as I can to remember to stop by your blog and return the favour! (I'm so sorry if I forget, I have an awful memory!)

As of now, A Little Shelf of Heaven is an award-free blog! I really appreciate them, so so much, but I just don't have the time to pass them along to other blogs!

Thanks for stopping by! <3

©A Little Shelf of Heaven
Design by Seo Evie. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...