- You must post the rules.
- Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you've tagged.
- Tag eleven people and link to them on your post.
- Let them know you've tagged them!
Dimitri Belikov from Vampire Academy has been my book boyfriend since I first started reading these books! He's... godly (as Rose decribes him) and just sounds like my kind of guy. :) He's also been my only book boyfriend other than Harry Potter when I was little and those were the only books I would read. To be honest, I'm not sure who I would pick if I could choose between the two... probably Harry though, if Ginny wasn't in the way! Because honestly, I still haven't gotten my Hogwarts letter and I'd do anything to live in that world!
What is the last 5 star book you read?
The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson, (if you couldn't already tell by my raving about it!). The review will be up soon! Hopefully tomorrow!
Hmm... can I pick two things? I would buy tickets to Ed Sheeran's concert in any city possible (and also travel and accomodations) because I can't get tickets for where I live sadly. And I would also buy an apartment in Manhattan filled to the roof with books that I will love or already love!
The Notebook or any of the Harry Potter movies.
What is your favourite song this week?
Beside You by Marianas Trench
Firefly by Ed Sheeran
A book you've read at least 3 times?
I've read every single Harry Potter book at least ten times, some more than others. (That is why some are currently being held together by tape.) What can I say other than those are the best books ever? But not including Harry Potter, I've read the Twilight Saga all more than three times each and some others that I can't recall right now...
What Tv Shows are you currently watching?
Pretty Little Liars, Gossip Girl, Glee, Desperate Housewives, The L.A. Complex, Parenthood, Biggest Loser and The Big Bang Theory.
Do you like spoilers (Not major one.)?
Sometimes, but it depends on which books it is. For example, I am desperate for any hints on what is going to happen in Richelle Mead's 'The Golden Lily' but any new books or series, not really. It's only if I'm really into a series and the next book doesn't come out for a long time that I'll look at little mini spoilers, approved by the author!
What's your favourite Genre?
Young Adult Paranormal Romance or YA 'Summer Reads'. Really anything with a little bit of romance in them!
What book/series got you hooked on reading?
I bet you can guess it... HARRY POTTER! I mean, how many times do I have to say I adore these books? My dad gave me the first book when I was, I think five years old and he had a collection of them going (books 1-4) so that I could read them as soon as I completed the previous one! Those are the books I learned how to read with!
Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging because I'm really the only one of my friends who is an avid reader. They read, but not as much as I do, nor as passionately as I do. So I figured why not start something where I can talk about the books I read without being criticized or teased about being a 'bookworm' or nerd (though I am proud of each of those things). And I have found the book blogging community so welcoming and so supportive of everyone! Definitely what I needed!
- If you could live in any book universe, which would it be? Why?
- Which ten books can you not live without?
- What makes you pick up a book? The cover, the title? Does your mood affect your choices?
- Have you ever heard a song that made you think of a scene from a book? Explain.
- What is your favorite poem? Why?
- Who is your favorite musician/band at the moment?
- Do you like fanfics? Why or why not?
- What is your biggest book pet-peeve? Explain.
- Have you ever fallen head-over-heels in love with a book, so that you cannot stop thinking about it? Which one?
- Do you have a favorite reading 'spot'? Explain!
- If you could choose one book character to come out of their world and into ours, who would it be?
Jen @A Book and a Latte
Alison @Alison Can Read
Lisa @Badass Bookie
Mary @Book Hounds YA
Momo @Books Over Boys
Kris @Imaginary Reads
Krystal @Live to Read
Angela @Reading Angel
Rebecca @The Book Frog
Anna @The Perfect Herald
Emily @Too Many Books
I'd love to tag more people but I have to adhere to the rules! So feel free to do this TAG if you'd like! (Shh!!!)