Books I Read
- Of Triton by Anna Banks My Review | Goodreads
- Me and Earl and the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews (Review to Come)
- Free Four by Veronica Roth My Review | Goodreads
- Smart Girls Get What They Want by Sarah Strohmeyer (Review to Come)
- Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally (Review to Come)
- Catherine by April Lindner My Review | Goodreads
- Stealing Parker by Miranda Kenneally (Review to come)
- Jump When Ready by David Pandolfe My Review | Goodreads
- Born of Illusion by Teri Brown (Review to Come)
- Tarnish by Katherine Longshore (Review to Come)
Most Popular Review
(Yeah, because I always stick with the books I put on here... not.)
1. Stubborn Love (The Lumineers)
2. Chin Music for the Unsuspecting Hero (Foster the People)
3. Forest Eyes (Jinja Safari)
Movie I Watched
Liberal Arts was funny and clever and it showed a man with a deep nostalgia for his youth who travels back to his alma mater and of course, meets a girl.
Guys! This show is so good! I've been wanting a family-type show lately and I love this one! Plus, Jake T. Austin is all grown up now and ohhhh boy... swoon <33
I went to the Taylor Swift concert in Vancouver! I did a full post about it here if you want to check it out!
So that's June for me! It was a great month, what with school ending, the concert and reading more books than I have in a long time! I'm loving this summer weather right now and can't wait to see what July brings us!