Featured Posts

1 2 3 4 5

Thursday 11 July 2013

15 Day Book Blogger Challenge ~ Day 3

I'm taking part in the 15 Day Book Blogger Challenge, hosted by Good Books and Good Wine! This is a great way to get to know a bit more about the bloggers behind these book blogs!


Who are your blogging BFFs?

So, here's the thing. I am uber shy. Like, I'll start up a little tweet saying "hi" to one of my fave bloggers and then quickly overthink everything and delete whatever I had written up. BUT, I will say that it has gotten better and I'm making friends! I think there's only one person that I can truly call a blogging BFF, (I hope!) but there are a bunch of others where I'm kind of like, "We could totally be friends but I don't know how to initiate that..."



*sigh*

Ah well! If you go back to my twitter, you'll see that there is one person who I'm talking to the most and that is...

BRAD! (AKA BookYAReview) I started watching his videos on YouTube and then one day in Home Depot, I decided, hey, why don't I tweet him? So I did and now, I'd say he's probably one of the coolest/nicest bloggers ever! I did an interview with him about BookTubing last month and that was super fun! He's also motivated me to start doing YouTube videos, which is scary, but fun! If you have not checked out his blog or YouTube channel, please do so! He's totally awesome! And I'm not sure if he'd consider me a blogging bff but well... he's who I consider mine!


So, Brad, if you're reading this, thank you for being my blogging friend! 

Also, there are so many bloggers that I'm just dying to say hello to, but I have to work up the courage to do so. And I mean, I do talk to people on twitter, like Eileen, but no one else who I automatically think of when I need to talk books with someone! I kind of feel like Sheldon...


So um, yeah! Guys, seriously, I'm trying really hard to put myself out there and ask people questions and make friends... I also just get really nervous, you know? But there are so many amazing people in this community of booklovers and I would love to get to know some more of you! So if you're not as shy as me, don't hesitate to say hi! As bad as I am at initiating it, I love talking to new people! I'm going to try a lot harder at making an attempt at conversing with more people on twitter and actually sending an email if I have a question... Stuff like that! 

Thanks for reading my little rant/spiel about all that!


Happy reading!
~Kristy

1 comment:

  1. I can really relate. I'm not exactly shy, but I can be a bit socially awkward, especially online and I have a difficult time letting my guard down and fully participating in the community with Twitter conversations and whatnot.

    Also, your blog design is fanfreakingtastic!! It's gorgeous. Probably one of my top favorites of all that I've seen!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate every single comment I get! I will try as hard as I can to remember to stop by your blog and return the favour! (I'm so sorry if I forget, I have an awful memory!)

As of now, A Little Shelf of Heaven is an award-free blog! I really appreciate them, so so much, but I just don't have the time to pass them along to other blogs!

Thanks for stopping by! <3

©A Little Shelf of Heaven
Design by Seo Evie. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...