Featured Posts

1 2 3 4 5

Monday 15 July 2013

15 Day Book Blogger Challenge ~ Day 7


I'm taking part in the 15 Day Book Blogger Challenge, hosted by Good Books and Good Wine! This is a great way to get to know a bit more about the bloggers behind these book blogs!


Describe your blogging quirks

1. If you haven't noticed, I kind of run my sentences along when I get really excited about a book and I just can't stop talking about the book because it was so amazing and I want to tell the world and... you get the idea. But when it comes to my formal writing at school, I cannot stand run on sentences! But here on the blog, they're what helps me express myself!

2. I forget about the slider up above all the time, so it's constantly outdated.

3. I am almost always behind schedule and rarely have posts actually scheduled in advance... A lot of times my reviews are super last minute! But I'm getting better!

4. I use a lot of GIFs... and I love them

5. I feel very uncreative on this blog sometimes... I see so many amazing challenges and posts that people come up with and I don't feel like I have offered something similar.

6. I'm a bit behind on my Goodreads 2013 Reading Challenge but I always try to keep it 4% behind or less.. I will catch up!

7. I like to write my reviews once all the book detail stuff has been formatted and add the GIFs in when I feel the need. Sometimes I have an idea of which GIF I'll use, but a lot of times they just come with the words I write. 

8. The thought of moving to Wordpress scares the living daylights out of me.

9. I use the word 'so' to start a lot of my sentences...

10. When I write my reviews for the blog, unless it was a book that I didn't feel  much for, I try and keep my reviews light and original, like I'm talking to my readers instead of just lecturing them on a book. 


Okay, so that's 10 of my blogging quirks! There are plenty more, but I can't think of them at the moment, sadly! What are some of your quirky blogging habits? Do we share any?

Happy reading!
~Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate every single comment I get! I will try as hard as I can to remember to stop by your blog and return the favour! (I'm so sorry if I forget, I have an awful memory!)

As of now, A Little Shelf of Heaven is an award-free blog! I really appreciate them, so so much, but I just don't have the time to pass them along to other blogs!

Thanks for stopping by! <3

©A Little Shelf of Heaven
Design by Seo Evie. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...