Featured Posts

1 2 3 4 5

Saturday 16 June 2012

Stacking the Shelves (5)


Stacking the Shelves is a book haul meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews -This is a great way for us to share what books we added to our shelves each week!

Hello my dear followers! This week has been pretty hectic for me, because it was the last week of classes, and my laptop is in for repairs, so I've been a bit stressed about that. But you know what made it better? That's right!! A certain book came out this week that I was so totally excited about! It's the only book I got this week and that is completely okay with me!!!


THE GOLDEN LILY!!!
(By Richelle Mead)

I've read it already and it was so incredible and now I'm dying for the next one. Once the release date of The Indigo Spell is announced you can be sure there will be a countdown to that one as well. So, what did you add to your shelf this week? Leave me a link to your haul in the comments and I'll check it out!

Have a great Sunday!
-Kristy

9 comments:

  1. I still have to read Bloodlines, the first one, but I don't know if I will since I have to read Vampire Academy probably before understanding everything. -.- I hope you enjoy though!

    Check out my Stacking the Shelves!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh, sorry, that last sentence was supposed to be "Glad you enjoyed!" Sorry, spacy me. -.-

      Delete
  2. I got this one as well this week. Interesting Haul. Come visit me as well.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. I REALLY need to get The Golden Lily asap! I need some Adrian in my life. ;)

    My Mailbox Post

    ReplyDelete
  4. gosh i really should start this series

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great week! So jealous that you got Golden Lily. I can't wait to read it.
    My BEA Bookish Recap

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll love to have this book too!!! So many exciting reviews about this, I can't even xD Having one book is fine, having one FANTASTIC book is much better than a whole bunch of boring ones, don't you think? ;) Besides, reality is really catching up on me, and I can't really read much these days too sigh...

    I'm now a proud new follower of your blog, do drop by mine @ bookaworld.wordpress.com too!

    -Alicia
    bookaworld.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read any of Richelle's novels but I've been seeing Golden Lily EVERYWHERE! I think I need to start this series too :)

    Rachel @ Books to Consider

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate every single comment I get! I will try as hard as I can to remember to stop by your blog and return the favour! (I'm so sorry if I forget, I have an awful memory!)

As of now, A Little Shelf of Heaven is an award-free blog! I really appreciate them, so so much, but I just don't have the time to pass them along to other blogs!

Thanks for stopping by! <3

©A Little Shelf of Heaven
Design by Seo Evie. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...