Featured Posts

1 2 3 4 5

Monday 6 February 2012

In My Mailbox - 1

I've decided to start doing 'In My Mailbox' posts, where every week or so I'll post the books I've bought, borrowed, received, etc. That way, you can have a little viewing of what reviews to expect soon! I've seen this on a number of different book blogs and websites but it all started on www.thestorysiren.com. Enjoy!

Why We Broke Up by Daniel Handler
I started this already and it's super cute and really cool. There's a ton of pictures in it!
The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin
I am so excited to start this! I heard about it from Blair Fowler's other channel (otherjuicystar07)
and decided that I needed to get this ASAP!
The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson
I know this book has about three different covers circulating
but this is the one I got and I think it's so so pretty!


Comment a link to your IMM and I'll check it out!
~Kristy

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kristy, I'm just over from Book Blogs. I agree with you about the cover of the sky is everywhere - really pretty. Looking forward to your reviews. I will be follower number 11. My blog is marchhousebookscom.blogspot.com/ please call in if you have the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice books! Interesting covers too, that can help in choosing a book, although it's what's inside that counts!
    http://booketta.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jane, thanks for the follow! I totally agree with you on covers, it's always a good first impression if there's an interesting cover, but the content is the most important by far! I've had so many books that I have picked up with really cool covers and plot lines that would seem horrible to me... :(

      Delete

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate every single comment I get! I will try as hard as I can to remember to stop by your blog and return the favour! (I'm so sorry if I forget, I have an awful memory!)

As of now, A Little Shelf of Heaven is an award-free blog! I really appreciate them, so so much, but I just don't have the time to pass them along to other blogs!

Thanks for stopping by! <3

©A Little Shelf of Heaven
Design by Seo Evie. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...