Featured Posts

1 2 3 4 5

Tuesday 4 June 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Travel Books


Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.This week's topic  is : Top Ten Books Featuring Travel in Some Way. I totally love travel books, so this topic is super!








There are definitely more than this, but these are the ten that came to my mind first! I love road-trip books and travel books but I thought I'd add a space-travel book in there, just because! I want to see what you added to your list, so leave me a link and I'll check it out!

Happy reading!
~Kristy

1 comment:

  1. Oh my god you like Sweet Evil! I finished the second one the other day. I really want to know what Across the universe is as I have seen it everywhere.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate every single comment I get! I will try as hard as I can to remember to stop by your blog and return the favour! (I'm so sorry if I forget, I have an awful memory!)

As of now, A Little Shelf of Heaven is an award-free blog! I really appreciate them, so so much, but I just don't have the time to pass them along to other blogs!

Thanks for stopping by! <3

©A Little Shelf of Heaven
Design by Seo Evie. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...