Featured Posts

1 2 3 4 5

Tuesday 25 June 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Read So Far in 2013


Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.This week's topic  is : Top Ten Books I've Read So Far in 2013. I've read some amazing books so far this year and have even added a couple to my TOP favourites list!










These ten books were amazing. Three in particular. Eleanor & Park, The Program and Just One Day blew me away. They will be on my year end top ten books of 2013 list for sure. Unravel Me and Sweet Peril were both exceptional sequels that I loved dearly and the others are amazing as well. I can't believe I hadn't read Graceling and Tempest before this year, but I'm so glad I finally did. The Indigo Spell was a totally awesome continuation of Sydney's and Adrian's story and Dare You To and The Book of Broken Hearts were both great books from authors I already loved. I cannot wait to read some more amazing books during the remainder of the year.... It's unbelievable to me that half of 2013 has passed already! Leave me a link to your TTT this week... I'd love to see which books have been your favourites so far this year and maybe discover a new favourite for myself!

Happy Tuesday!
~Kristy

11 comments:

  1. Eleanor & Park and Just One Day are on my list too! I loved those books! I really want to read The Book of Broken Hearts because Sarah Ockler is one of my favorite authors. Great list :)

    Here's my Top Ten!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Choices Kristy! These are all books I'm longing to read. I have Eleanor and Park on my bookshelf waiting to be buddy read and my friend has said many good things about Sweet Peril. I'm also reading Shatter Me.

    - Sunny @ A Sunny Spot Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to read Eleanor & Park. I've seen it on SO many lists. I think it's about time I got it. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dare You To is on my list as well!
    It always makes me happy when people love Graceling because that is one of my favorite. books. everrr. I can't get enough of it!
    I can't wait to read Elanor & Park and The Book of Broken Hearts -- I've heard such great things about both!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Graceling! And oh so many I've also loved! I desperately need to read Unravel Me this summer. I can't put it off any longer! Great list. :)

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eleanor and Park!! I'm seeing that on so many TTT lists today, and I'm planning to read it for the Debut-a-Thon later this week, really can't way for the sweet first love feeling that everyone promises :D

    Alicia @ Summer Next Top Story

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eleanor and Park almost made my list today, I LOVED it! I need to read some of the other books on your list though!

    Our TTT

    Ashley @ The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved Graceling too! One of my favourite fantasies. You have a few I've been meaning to get to, like Unravel Me, The Program, Just One Day, and Dare You To. Seeing them on here makes me more excited to read them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a great list! I've got Tempest at home so i'll probably read it soon.

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've only read a few of these and Eleanor & Park and Unravel Me ended up on my list. There are a couple of others you have listed here that I've had for a while, and they keep showing up on people's lists, so I really need to get on them.

    My TTT
    LisaILJ @ I’ll Tumble for YA

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dare You To and The Book of Broken Hearts both made my list too! I need to hurry and read Graceling! I've heard amazing things about it! Great list!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate every single comment I get! I will try as hard as I can to remember to stop by your blog and return the favour! (I'm so sorry if I forget, I have an awful memory!)

As of now, A Little Shelf of Heaven is an award-free blog! I really appreciate them, so so much, but I just don't have the time to pass them along to other blogs!

Thanks for stopping by! <3

©A Little Shelf of Heaven
Design by Seo Evie. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...