Featured Posts

1 2 3 4 5

Friday 21 June 2013

TGIF: Farewell Grade 10... And Good Riddance


Hey everyone! It's that time of year again... SCHOOL'S OUT!


So this means, for me, Grade 10 is finally OVER! This school year has been the hardest so far and I am not exactly sad to see it gone. The year was filled with bumps and bruises and really tough times for me personally and there were a lot of times where I just wanted to say, "Who cares, anymore?" and do one of these:


But then I remembered that it was only a few more months and then it would be summer. And summer it is! I  just wanted to publish this little post and thank you guys for keeping me sane during this hellish year, even if you did so unknowingly. All of your comments and tweets and interactions with me during this past school year helped me get through a semester of torture, friend and family issues, personal problems... Basically a whole load of STRESS. I may seem melodramatic right now, but seriously, I don't know if I could have survived without this blog and the bookish community. During those moments where I was trying and trying to edit my honours essay, on twitter a few of you kept me going with words of encouragement. While studying for tests and exams, there were some of you who were doing the same and we went a little crazy together... (I'm looking at you, Eileen). While this school year was extremely difficult for me, it was also filled with new friendships, adventures, bonfires, and sleepovers. I also made some of my first real bloggy friends, hit some awesome milestones on the blog and of course, read some incredible books.

So thank you, again, for keeping me going during the times I wanted to quit. I couldn't have gotten through this year without this amazingly supportive community. And now, I'm going to go to my friend's house and burn all my homework in the bonfire and eat some veggie burgers! So finally...



Happy reading and thank you again!
<3333333
~Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate every single comment I get! I will try as hard as I can to remember to stop by your blog and return the favour! (I'm so sorry if I forget, I have an awful memory!)

As of now, A Little Shelf of Heaven is an award-free blog! I really appreciate them, so so much, but I just don't have the time to pass them along to other blogs!

Thanks for stopping by! <3

©A Little Shelf of Heaven
Design by Seo Evie. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...