Featured Posts

1 2 3 4 5

Tuesday 18 June 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Summer TBR


Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.This week's topic  is : Top Ten Books on my Summer TBR! I am so excited to start summer vacation! TODAY is my last day of regular classes and then I have one exam on Thursday and then I'm FREE! I plan on doing a lot of reading this summer to schedule a ton of posts for the fall, so here are ten of the books I'm most looking forward to reading!









It's going to be a great summer of reading! I have some review/tour books in there, a few that I've bought, etc. I'm so excited!!!

Also, I wanted to apologize for my absence on the blogosphere lately. I've been super stressed out with school and was needing a little break, but not so official that I would make a post about it, if that makes sense.... Anywho, school is almost over and then I'm taking a few days to just SCHEDULE!! WHOO!

Don't forget to leave me a link to your TTT!

Happy Tuesday!
~Kristy

4 comments:

  1. I really liked The Pledge when I read it last year! I haven't read the sequel yet though. I have All Our Yesterdays on my list too! Enjoy your summer reading! :)

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great list. I'm also planning on reading The Truth About Me and You this summer. Hopefully it's as good as it sounds. My blogging partner P.E. actually reviewed Sketchy on our blog and it looks pretty cool!

    -Mari @ The Sirenic Codex

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Truth About You and Me is on my TBR list too! Don't know that I'll get to it this summer though! Great list.

    TTT
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  4. ALL of these look fabulous and most are on my TBR list already. I have read THE PLEDGE, which I liked. I've actually got THE ESSENCE out from the library right now -- I just haven't gotten around to reading it. I hope you get time to enjoy all these this summer!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate every single comment I get! I will try as hard as I can to remember to stop by your blog and return the favour! (I'm so sorry if I forget, I have an awful memory!)

As of now, A Little Shelf of Heaven is an award-free blog! I really appreciate them, so so much, but I just don't have the time to pass them along to other blogs!

Thanks for stopping by! <3

©A Little Shelf of Heaven
Design by Seo Evie. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...