1. Park (Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell) - Park was a boy character that I absolutely fell in love with. If a boy gave me mix tapes (I guess now CDs) with The Smiths on it and let me read his comics, I'd be smitten.
2. Augustus (The Fault in Our Stars by John Green) - You probably saw this one coming, didn't you? I'm sure this name will be showing up on a lot of lists this week! Augustus.... indescribable.
3. Etienne (Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins) - It's hard not to love Etienne. He lives in Paris, has an English accent and is smart, funny, charming and totally sweet? Um, yeah.
4. Eli (Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen) - Okay I could put a huge list of the Dessen boys on here, but I'll only put two for now. Eli was one of my absolute favourites out of all of them. I don't remember anymore what it was exactly that made me love him so much, but what I do remember was that he made me swoooon. <3
5. Owen (Just Listen by Sarah Dessen) - Here's the second one! I'm a sucker for a guy who appreciates good music and well, sure, Owen may be a bit OVER appreciative, but at the same time, I don't think that's possible.
6. Jase (My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick) - Jase is one of the most perfect guy characters. He's sweet, funny and cute, caring and hardworking.
7. Noah (The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin) - Noah was the character that had my best friend and I squeeing all over the place after we both finished the novel! Noah is fiercely protective, a total bad boy but kind and caring at heart and he loves to read!
8. Adam (Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi) - Mmmmm Adam. This boy had me melting last year when I first read Shatter Me and to this day, every time I reread it or when I read Unravel Me, if there was a scene with Adam in it being all protective or kissing Juliette...
10. Dimitri (Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead) - Okay, since this is the last one, I decided it needed to be someone extraordinary. Dimitri is a bookish love of mine that I will never stop adoring. He's a total bad-ass, Russian, caring and likes to read (only Westerns, but still). Dimitri holds a special place in my heart. <3
Alex (Delirium by Lauren Oliver), Mr. Darcy (Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen), Four (Divergent by Veronica Roth), Perry (Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi), Noah (Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry), Linden (Wither by Lauren DeStefano), Maxon (The Selection by Kiera Cass), Po (Graceling by Kristin Cashore), Jay (The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting) and Patrick (The Catastrophic History of You and Me by Jess Rothenberg).
UGH see, I had SUCH a hard time narrowing it down to just ten, and then I add ten more honourable mentions! AND I KNOW I'M MISSING SOME! I wish I could talk about all of these guys some more, so in the comments, let me know if you'd be interested in seeing a feature about my book crushes from time to time! I know I mentioned it on Valentine's Day, but let me know! OH and I know it's weird that I don't have anyone from Harry Potter on there, but I think that's a post for another day, as well.... Hmmm.... *ponders at post possibilities* ANYWHO, I loved this topic and honestly I think all of these boys are just amazing. I'd be crushing on them so much if I were a part of their world!
P.S. My March Wrap-Up is coming, I just forgot about it, so it should be up later today or on Wednesday. And sorry about no review yesterday, I had a busy weekend and forgot to schedule! *wonders how my memory is this horrible*