Featured Posts

1 2 3 4 5

Sunday 28 April 2013

Short Story: The Prince by Kiera Cass



Short Story Saturday was created by 365 Days of Reading. Because I post my hauls on Saturdays, I shall be posting any Short Story reviews on Sundays! I won't have a SSS up every single Sunday.

ebook
64 pages
Published March 5th 2013 
HarperTeen
Before thirty-five girls were chosen to compete in the Selection...

Before Aspen broke America's heart...

There was another girl in Prince Maxon's life...
Don't miss this thrilling 128-page original novella set in the world of the New York Times bestselling novel The Selection. Also features a teaser to The Elite, Kiera Cass's hotly anticipated sequel to The Selection.






I started this in preparation for The Elite, hoping it would be kind of a nice re-introduction to the world of Maxon and America and    am glad to say this book was very enjoyable!

Going into The Prince, I was expecting more of a secret romance type thing of the past, that Maxon hides from everyone, but it was a bit different. There wasn't a lot that actually happened in The Prince, but it was nice to get a bit of a peek into the mind of Illea's most eligible bachelor!


Maxon was a cool protagonist. I love male POVs and Maxon's was fantastic just because he's so proper and yet also awkward and funny and I just adore him!

I definitely enjoyed The Prince and would recommend it to anyone who enjoyed The Selection!


Happy reading!
~Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate every single comment I get! I will try as hard as I can to remember to stop by your blog and return the favour! (I'm so sorry if I forget, I have an awful memory!)

As of now, A Little Shelf of Heaven is an award-free blog! I really appreciate them, so so much, but I just don't have the time to pass them along to other blogs!

Thanks for stopping by! <3

©A Little Shelf of Heaven
Design by Seo Evie. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...