Featured Posts

1 2 3 4 5

Tuesday 26 March 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Recommend Most

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.This week's topic Top Ten Books I Recommend Most.This is kind of a hard one because I recommend books based on the person! I have some friends that I recommend books I loved and others that I hated, because I can kind of guess what they're going to enjoy. But I tried to narrow it down!



1. Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone by J.K. Rowling - Well, this is kind of obvious. As soon as I find out someone hasn't read it, I tell them they NEED to!

2. It's Kind of a Funny Story by Ned Vizzini - I loved this book so much I even lent it to my teacher for her to read. 

3. The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky - I just feel as if this is a book every teen needs to read. Adults as well, but I mostly recommend it to people my age if they haven't read it already.

4. Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins - This was one of my favourite books of 2012 and I recommend it to lots of my friends!

5. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi -You all know how much I love this book. I recommend it constantly, because I just think Tahereh Mafi is an incredible author and deserves to be read by everyone.

6.  The Fault in Our Stars by John Green - I feel like this is one that everyone recommends. It's just such an amazing novel and everyone should read it at least once, in my opinion. 

7. Divergent by Veronica Roth - I love recommending this one to people who've never read a dystopian book, or the only one they've read is The Hunger Games. It's an incredible story set in an intriguing world with captivating characters. 

8. Every Day by David Levithan - This was another favourite of mine for 2012. I ADORED this book. It was eye-opening and raw and powerful and is a story everyone should read.

9. The DUFF by Kody Keplinger - I recommend this one to a lot of my friends, just because I think it's a book that a lot of people can relate to... Feeling like the "DUFF" of your group.

10. Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell - Okay so this might be cheating a little, since I just finished this book on Friday, but since then, I've recommended it to at least six people and have raved about it on twitter, as well as in my review. READ IT PEOPLE! 


 So that's my list! Leave me a link to your TTT of the week, I'd love to see what you recommend and maybe add some new books to my TBR! 

Happy Tuesday!
~Kristy

8 comments:

  1. I keep hearing great things about Eleanor & Park! I can't wait to read it. I also give Divergent to Hunger Games fans, but I also like to recommend Blood Red Road. Here are my picks http://wp.me/pzUn5-1sn

    ReplyDelete
  2. A few of my faves on there too! I MUST read the perks of being a wallflower, it's been sitting on myself for tooooo long! Here are my picks http://fabulousbookfiend.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perks of Being A Wallflower and Every Day are awesome reads!

    Here's my Top 10

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for HARRY POTTER and DIVERGENT! Those two were really good. :) I haven't yet read ELEANOR AND PARK or THE FAULT IN OUR STARS, but I plan to soon, since I've been hearing nothing but rave reviews for them. Great picks, Kristy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great recommendations! I've read a few from this list and now I'm adding "Every day" to my list! It seems interesting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Half your list is on my TBR pile! I keep procrastinating The Fault in Our Stars and Sweet Evil even though I hear great things.

    Our TTT

    Ashley @ The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm reading Sweet Evil soon! Great list! :D

    -Brad @ BookYAReview

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are the most impressive blogs I have ever seen. You provide such important information in your article. This is my latest post on How be Become a Faster Clicker. Please read the article Become Faster At clicking and have a good reading experience.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate every single comment I get! I will try as hard as I can to remember to stop by your blog and return the favour! (I'm so sorry if I forget, I have an awful memory!)

As of now, A Little Shelf of Heaven is an award-free blog! I really appreciate them, so so much, but I just don't have the time to pass them along to other blogs!

Thanks for stopping by! <3

©A Little Shelf of Heaven
Design by Seo Evie. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...