Featured Posts

1 2 3 4 5

Saturday 26 January 2013

Tidbit: Saving the Moo-lah

*WARNING* I was in a weird mood when I wrote this...

Helloooo everyone! If you've been wondering why there haven't been any book hauls the past few weeks, it's because I'm on a book buying ban until February 8th! I've decided it's time to get some of my already purchased books READ and I can wait to read some of the books that have been coming out recently, even if it's KILLING me on the inside not to have my hands on the beautiful Boundless by Cynthia Hand, or already be devouring the wonderfully amazing Everbound by Brodi Ashton....  UGH. I'm slowly dying without these books, I swear.
 

Ok, ok. I'm being a bit over-dramatic, I know. It actually feels pretty good, the fact that I haven't been spending much to any money this month. I'm going to Ottawa for three days with school beginning of February, so I'm hoping I won't see any books that are really going to tempt me while I'm there. I'll pack an extra book just in case. I'm not planning on buying much while I'm there... I've basically got 50$, so I'm thinking I'll be fine!

I'm really trying to be frugal lately. Babysitting's a bit slow right now, after Christmas, and I don't have the time at the moment to go out and look for a job. Hopefully soon I will, now that the semester is over! I've recently smacked myself on the head and told myself that I need to be saving my money more than spending, if I want to be able to afford a good university. ESPECIALLY if I want to go abroad.


Anyway, that's my little random ramble... I don't actually remember why I started writing about this, but hey, it's something! Hope you don't mind a little mini tidbit about something completely random, but not totally random at the same time. I'm in an odd mood right now. All of this studying it really getting to me. Ughhhhhhh. But at least I'm going to be ready for these exams, right!? Right!


So umm, thanks for reading my little random ramble... Bye!!

~Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate every single comment I get! I will try as hard as I can to remember to stop by your blog and return the favour! (I'm so sorry if I forget, I have an awful memory!)

As of now, A Little Shelf of Heaven is an award-free blog! I really appreciate them, so so much, but I just don't have the time to pass them along to other blogs!

Thanks for stopping by! <3

©A Little Shelf of Heaven
Design by Seo Evie. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...