Featured Posts

1 2 3 4 5

Tuesday 7 August 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Posts On Your Blog That Would Give The BEST Picture of YOU (17)

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.This week's topic is  Posts On Your Blog That Would Give The BEST Picture of YOU (as a reader and a person -- so pick the 10 best reviews/posts that you wish every potential reader of your blog would see!) Ok honestly, I have no idea what I should put for this... But I guess I'll just put the links to some of what I think were my best reviews or articles!

Those are my eight posts/reviews I think I am most proud of! I'm not sure which other ones I would choose! Leave me a link in the comments to you TTT and I'll check it out!

Happy Tuesday!
~Kristy

5 comments:

  1. Hey, It's Sunny from  A Sunny Spot Blog!!!
    I think your blog is fabulous and I have awarded you with the Versatile Blogger award! You derserve it! Check out this link for details- http://asupersunnyspot.blogspot.com.au/2012/08/the-versatile-blog-award.html
    HAPPY BLOGGING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I especially like your post on rereading. I don't know why, but it is almost impossible for me to do that. I'm always on the lookout for something new.

    Here's a ten post look at me. I hope you will stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your post on re-reading. It's not something that book bloggers address too often, so it's refreshing to see your thoughts! Great post :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't been following for long so thanks for the list! :)
    Your review of Tiger's Curse was great! I saw so many fantastic reviews and high ratings for the book and I sadly did not share their sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, I followed you! I need to recruit interested bloggers for blogforjoy.blogspot.com. Do you know any? Give me their emails by emailing me at jadefireeyes@gmail.com. I await your answer! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate every single comment I get! I will try as hard as I can to remember to stop by your blog and return the favour! (I'm so sorry if I forget, I have an awful memory!)

As of now, A Little Shelf of Heaven is an award-free blog! I really appreciate them, so so much, but I just don't have the time to pass them along to other blogs!

Thanks for stopping by! <3

©A Little Shelf of Heaven
Design by Seo Evie. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...