Featured Posts

1 2 3 4 5

Sunday 19 August 2012

Stacking the Shelves (13) - European Trip Edition!!!


Stacking the Shelves is a book haul meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews -This is a great way for us to share what books we added to our shelves each week!

Hey guys! So I have two more days until I get back home but I thought I'd show you what I've gotten these past two weeks in London, Paris and Ireland (We went all over the country :P)!

Purchased:


So those are all of the YA books I got and they're all paperback which is nice for traveling... Not as heavy!!! I've already read the three contemporaries and reviews will  be coming soon! I also found a bunch of french books in Paris but I can't find a lot o the covers, so maybe I'll show them next week when I can take a picture or something! OH! And we also found a first edition of the 7th Harry Potter book, which I think I most likely have, but that one is kind of getting beat up, and this one is nice and brand new! I kind of spent all my money on books here, but now I'm covered!

I'll be sure to get reviews up and running, as well as a post on the WB studio tours for Harry Potter, and some more stuff! I feel like I've been neglecting the blog for so long, but really it's just been a week... Weird. :/ 

Talk to you guys soon!
~Kristy


2 comments:

  1. Pretty big haul you have there!! When are you going to squeeze them all in!! I've read The Immortal Rules, and enjoyed the new world of Vampires!!

    Here's My Stacking the Shelves!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace
    New Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to read The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight. I've heard great things about it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate every single comment I get! I will try as hard as I can to remember to stop by your blog and return the favour! (I'm so sorry if I forget, I have an awful memory!)

As of now, A Little Shelf of Heaven is an award-free blog! I really appreciate them, so so much, but I just don't have the time to pass them along to other blogs!

Thanks for stopping by! <3

©A Little Shelf of Heaven
Design by Seo Evie. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...