Featured Posts

1 2 3 4 5

Wednesday 7 March 2012

'W' Squared Wednesday -4

Good morning! (at least, for me!) I hope everyone is having a fabulous day. And if not, then I hope tomorrow will be so much better! As the great Albus Dumbledore once said: “Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.” Okay, so I'm now getting way off topic... here's what's up for today's post.

 Every Wednesday I will post a book I am waiting for it's release in 2012 and also any books I am wanting to read but haven't had the chance yet. Then hopefully, my next IMM will have one of those books in it! (Crossing fingers). Feel free to join me in this every week!

Waiting for:

Insurgent by Veronica Roth
I cannot wait for this book. Divergent was so great, and it left on such a crazy ending! If you scroll down, to the left you'll see a countdown of how many more days until it comes out! Yay!!!


Wanting:
Wither by Lauren DeStefano
I've been contemplating getting this book for a long time now. The other day, my friend was reading the second book and I was so jealous! So, I think I'm going to borrow them from her and then I'll let you know what I think!


That's probably all for today, I've got a ton of homework for tomorrow, (my teachers are on strike right now) and so I've got to get to work!
Talk to you soon!
~Kristy

2 comments:

  1. Can I just say that I love your little introduction over here? I didn't have a bad day today (it's already 8pm here in Germany), but I also didn't have a good day so some Dumbledore wisdom is EXACTLY what I needed right now. Thanks =D

    And I totally agree with your choice of books, too. I have to admit I didn't read Divergent yet, but I heard so many good things about it and can't wait to get my hands on it. So Insurgent is probably gonna be amazing, too. And I also can't wait to read Wither! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy I could help a bit! That quote always gets me through the day. :)
      Definitely read Divergent ASAP! It's so amazing! I'll be putting a review up soon about it!

      Delete

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate every single comment I get! I will try as hard as I can to remember to stop by your blog and return the favour! (I'm so sorry if I forget, I have an awful memory!)

As of now, A Little Shelf of Heaven is an award-free blog! I really appreciate them, so so much, but I just don't have the time to pass them along to other blogs!

Thanks for stopping by! <3

©A Little Shelf of Heaven
Design by Seo Evie. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...