Featured Posts

1 2 3 4 5

Saturday 14 January 2012

Welcome!

Hi! Welcome to "A Little Shelf of Heaven"! I've been wanting to start a bog for a long time now, as I am an aspiring journalist and I thought it would be a great way to start getting my voice out there. I'm an avid reader... no, I'm an absolute book fanatic. In just the past 14 days of January, I've already read 11 books... (Not joking.. at all.) Which, honestly, that number kind of scares me! I absolutely adore almost all the books I've ever read, because I'm just a sucker for an exciting plot or a terribly romantic love story or a confusing mystery. I started this blog for two reasons: for one I want to be able to give  my opinion on the books I loved, the books I liked or even the rare book that I didn't particularly enjoy. I'm hoping not to give away to many spoilers, but I will put a warning at the beginning of each post if there are any.  But mostly, I just want to inspire people to pick up a book, curl up on the couch and escape their lives for a little bit.

~Kristy
"Anyone who says they have only one life to live must not know how to read a book." ~Author Unknown


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate every single comment I get! I will try as hard as I can to remember to stop by your blog and return the favour! (I'm so sorry if I forget, I have an awful memory!)

As of now, A Little Shelf of Heaven is an award-free blog! I really appreciate them, so so much, but I just don't have the time to pass them along to other blogs!

Thanks for stopping by! <3

©A Little Shelf of Heaven
Design by Seo Evie. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...