Featured Posts

1 2 3 4 5

Thursday 19 January 2012

Tidbit! EXAMS!!!

      For those of you that are going to be doing your finals for this semester I thought I'd share this totally true Calvin and Hobbes comic to cheer on those 'math atheists' out there. 

For all other subjects... All I've got are my 'Good Lucks' and 'You can do it's'! Have many of you already done them? I don't know how it is in different parts of the country.. nor the world.



Comment below with helpful study tips, even if you're taking exams for high school or college, or not! They'd be greatly appreciated by me and anyone else who could use them probably! I personally love making cue-cards. How about you?

~Kristy
(P.S. Tomorrow's only 150 days to Golden Lily! I'm so ecstatic!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate every single comment I get! I will try as hard as I can to remember to stop by your blog and return the favour! (I'm so sorry if I forget, I have an awful memory!)

As of now, A Little Shelf of Heaven is an award-free blog! I really appreciate them, so so much, but I just don't have the time to pass them along to other blogs!

Thanks for stopping by! <3

©A Little Shelf of Heaven
Design by Seo Evie. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...