1. Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone by J.K. Rowling - Well, this is kind of obvious. As soon as I find out someone hasn't read it, I tell them they NEED to!
2. It's Kind of a Funny Story by Ned Vizzini - I loved this book so much I even lent it to my teacher for her to read.
3. The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky - I just feel as if this is a book every teen needs to read. Adults as well, but I mostly recommend it to people my age if they haven't read it already.
4. Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins - This was one of my favourite books of 2012 and I recommend it to lots of my friends!
5. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi -You all know how much I love this book. I recommend it constantly, because I just think Tahereh Mafi is an incredible author and deserves to be read by everyone.
6. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green - I feel like this is one that everyone recommends. It's just such an amazing novel and everyone should read it at least once, in my opinion.
7. Divergent by Veronica Roth - I love recommending this one to people who've never read a dystopian book, or the only one they've read is The Hunger Games. It's an incredible story set in an intriguing world with captivating characters.
8. Every Day by David Levithan - This was another favourite of mine for 2012. I ADORED this book. It was eye-opening and raw and powerful and is a story everyone should read.
9. The DUFF by Kody Keplinger - I recommend this one to a lot of my friends, just because I think it's a book that a lot of people can relate to... Feeling like the "DUFF" of your group.
10. Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell - Okay so this might be cheating a little, since I just finished this book on Friday, but since then, I've recommended it to at least six people and have raved about it on twitter, as well as in my review. READ IT PEOPLE!
So that's my list! Leave me a link to your TTT of the week, I'd love to see what you recommend and maybe add some new books to my TBR!