It's time for my February Wrap-Up! February was a weird month, as it usually is. It goes by way too fast... It's amazing what two/three days can do! But a lot happened on the blog that was extremely exciting, so here's a look at that!
Books I Read
- Shadowlands by Kate Brian My Review | Goodreads
- Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi My Review | Goodreads
- The Indigo Spell by Richelle Mead My Review | Goodreads
- A Shade of Vampire by Bella Forrest My Review | Goodreads
- The Grimm Chronicles by Isabelle Fontaine and Ken Brosky (review to come)
- Reached by Ally Condie (review to come)
Big Blogging Moments
New blog design! Evie @ Bookish created an absolutely gorgeous new design for me that I'm totally in love with! I'm so pleased with how it turned out!
I hit 750 GFC followers! I am so shocked that I hit such a huge milestone and I wanted to thank you guys by doing a giveaway! It's still on for just under a week!
Most Popular Review
I went to Ottawa with school! It was so much fun and so cold! I learned a lot and it was a great experience. See my video on it HERE
My friends and I had a bonfire a couple weeks ago and burned all of last semester's homework! It was such a great stress reliever and a lot of fun! So many great memories from that night!
That's it for my monthly wrap-up! February was short but fun! I'm excited to start March and see what it has to offer! Leave me a link if you did a wrap up for February or something similar and I'll check it out!
Happy March 1st!