Featured Posts

1 2 3 4 5

Monday 11 February 2013

WARNING: Major Fangirling Ahead. Proceed With Caution.




AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sorry for the informality of this post... Actually no not really because.....


This series? Vampire Academy? By Richelle Mead? The one I fangirled about a ton last year? IT'S FINALLY BEING TURNED INTO A MOVIE.

AND.....

WE GOT A RELEASE DATE!!!!!!!!!


February 14th 2014 is the night Vampire Academy: Blood Sisters will be released!!! OVAM: Official Vampire Academy Movie announced this yesterday and I was SO excited! I love VA so much and I've been dying to find out if a movie was finally going to be made or not! AND now we're getting a TON of news! We have new on the actors, the actresses, the release date.... SO EXCITING!

So umm, that was my little freak out! I hope you don't mind :P I'm obviously super duper excited about this, and I cannot wait to find out a bunch more about what this movie will be like! I really hope it lives up to the books, because I love those books a ton, and I'm really excited for the movie!

Are you guys fans of the VA series? OH! ANDDDDD INDIGO SPELL IS RELEASED TOMORROW!!!!! WHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY READING COMRADES!!!!!
~Kristy

3 comments:

  1. Hey,
    You would have thought after all the vampire-ness (The Vampire Diaries and Twilight) I have had in my life, that I would have picked this one up. But I haven't read any of them before, is it good. Sounds like u love it, so I'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ASDFGHJKL;!!!!

    Just over a year of crazy fangirling ahead! The only thing that would better would be if I was in it...

    Samantha @ Reading-AndCoffee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa! That's awesome news! :D
    You'd think I'm SUCH a dodo if you'd know I have all the VA books with me but still haven't read them! :|

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate every single comment I get! I will try as hard as I can to remember to stop by your blog and return the favour! (I'm so sorry if I forget, I have an awful memory!)

As of now, A Little Shelf of Heaven is an award-free blog! I really appreciate them, so so much, but I just don't have the time to pass them along to other blogs!

Thanks for stopping by! <3

©A Little Shelf of Heaven
Design by Seo Evie. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...