|Queen J.K. Rowling|
2. Richelle Mead (Her YA stuff) - I guess that's kind of cheating since it's supposed to be ALL of her stuff, but I haven't read any of her adult series yet. Some day though! But anyway, her YA books are all so great and I'm positive anything she writes I will enjoy.
3. Tahereh Mafi (Shatter Me) - Tahereh is one of my top authors and I adore her to bits. I almost cried when I met her back in May of last year (totally not embarrassed...) and she's kind of one of my inspirations for writing, as her style is so unique and different. Anything she writes, I will read.
|John Green DFTBA|
5. Kody Keplinger (The DUFF) - Kody's books are so great. They're real and funny and raw and she knows how a teenager works.
6. Sarah Dessen (Lock & Key, What Happened to Goodbye) - It's Sarah Dessen. What else can I say? She's the perfect girl-y author for books that are nice to read on a beach or when you just need to relax. Her books are fluffy but not too fluffy and a nice easy read for a day when something crazy heavy isn't gonna be a good idea.
8. David Levithan (Every Day) - *blushes* Okay so I've only read one of his books, but I ADORED Every Day and am prepared to read every book David has ever written. I just need to find them.
9. Stephanie Perkins (Anna and the French Kiss) - I loved Anna and have yet to read anything else of Stephanie's, but I'm desperately looking forward to it! She's an amazing author and I can't wait to read Lola and the Boy Next Door!
10. Morgan Matson (Second Chance Summer) - Both Amy & Roger's Epic Detour and Second Chance Summer are two books that hold a special place in my heart. Matson 's style is beautiful and her books are enchanting.
I love this topic! I feel like I have so many authors on my auto-buy list, but these are most definitely some of the top ones! Leave me a link to your TTT and maybe I'll find some more authors to add to my list!