Featured Posts

1 2 3 4 5

Saturday 2 February 2013

January Wrap-Up

Hey everyone! I've decided I wanted to start doing monthly wrap-ups and I wanted to film this one to actually get my YouTube thing going, but I then realised that my mum's camera isn't going to work and mine doesn't either, so maybe February will be the start of filmed wrap-ups! I thought I'd do my book-ish things and then some random favourites of the month at the end!




Books I Read



Biggest Blogging Moment 


I hit my 1 year blogoversary! This was a huge milestone for me and I was so proud I made it a year! My giveaway is still going on at the moment! It's international!!


Most Popular Review



Favourite TV shows


New Girl
NICK AND JESS ANYONE!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!??!? <333333
The Carrie Diaries
My mom loved Sex and the City but I was too young to watch it. Now that The Carrie Diaries is on, I feel like I'm getting to finally watch a part of my mum's show!


February TBR-ish






 These four books are sort of on the top of my TBR for February. I'm in the middle of Shadowlands as well as Reached, so I'm excited to finish those and start to read more books! February is filled with amazing releases that I am shaking in anticipation for!

Favourite Randoms

I'm saving up for these babies slowly but surely! I have an old pair of my step-dad's but I'm SO in love with the Union Jack on the toe of this pair! *swooon*

My best friends gave me this hoodie for Christmas and I wear it all the time. I love it! I'm going to take a red fabric pen and write 'Not a' just above 'Muggle' ;)

 That's my January Wrap Up!  January was a good month, although it was stressful! I'm ready for February, for Ottawa, and for UNRAVEL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOO!!!!

 In the comments, let me know what you loved about January! Or what you're looking forward to the most about February! Anything exciting happening for you in the upcoming month? I would love to know!

Happy reading!
~Kristy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate every single comment I get! I will try as hard as I can to remember to stop by your blog and return the favour! (I'm so sorry if I forget, I have an awful memory!)

As of now, A Little Shelf of Heaven is an award-free blog! I really appreciate them, so so much, but I just don't have the time to pass them along to other blogs!

Thanks for stopping by! <3

©A Little Shelf of Heaven
Design by Seo Evie. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...